On 28 January 2016, the Razumkov Centre held the roundtable “Why think tanks matter to policy makers and the public” as part of the global launch of the 2015 Global Go To Think Tank Index, published by the Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program at the University of Pennsylvania.
The Ukrainian edition of the 2015 Global Go to Think Tank Index Report by the Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program, the Lauder Institute, the University of Pennsylvania was presented.
According to the 2015 Global Go to Think Tank Index Report, the Razumkov Centre was ranked as follows:
- 42nd among the Top 137 Think Tanks Worldwide (non-US);
- 60th among the Top 175 Think Tanks Worldwide (including the US);
- 5th among the Top 90 Think Tanks in Central and Eastern Europe;
During the roundtable, the following issues were discussed:
- Ukrainian think tanks in the process of reforms: accomplishments and problems in interaction with the government and the public
- Trinagle “think tanks – customers – donors”: how to bring together supply, demand and resources
- Prospects of the Ukrainian think tanks' development: incentives, obstacles and risks.
Read the 2015 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report